ENCOURAGEMENT for Homeschool Moms
- 6 Tips How to we survived (and thrived) our first year of Homeschooling Home school is an amazing journey, for you and your children. Our first year was a lot like my first year of marriage, harder than I had expected, but also infinitely more rewarding than I had thought possible.....
- Surviving Back to School Season as a Homeschooler Back to School Season for Public School shifts friendships, schedules, and even our social media news feeds. It can make even the most seasoned homeschooler a little defensive....
- Are you Defending or Defensive?: Being Secure in My Choice to Homeschool I am slowly learning the difference between 'defending' and 'defensive'. Interesting balancing act that can sometimes be based on one's insecurity or pride. Of course many things are very worth defending, but a quick jump to defensiveness can keep you from learning new things or being secure in decisions.....
- Unity In the Body Of Christs In Regards to Homeschool versus Public School There is so much defensiveness on both sides of homeschooling that it easily leads to bitterness and resentment in the Body of Christ.....
- Free Piano Lessons A review of Hoffman Academy.
- Lesson Plans Low Stress Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade Unit Studies & Science Lessons, Including book lists and hands on experiences. We used the K/1 Lesson plans in our Homeschool Co-Op.
- My Father's World- Our Elementary School Curriculum
- First Day of School Scavenger Hunt with printable
- Four "Open and Go" Boxed Curriculum - Compare pros and cons of four different easy to use Christian Homeschool curriculum
- FREE Typing, Spanish, and Piano Including links and how we use each resource in our home