Crockpot Pulled Pork
O gallon sized Ziploc bag
O 2-3 pound pork shoulder (also called pork butt or Boston Butt)
O Sea salt & pepper
O 1/2 TBSP Minced Dried Onion
O 1 cups barbecue sauce
O 1 can Root Beer
O 1/2 tablespoon seasoned salt
Day of cooking
O rolls or hamburger buns
1. Label your bags with cooking directions
2. Rub meat with sea salt and pepper; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, Root Beer, & seasoned salt, until smooth, then add onion.
4. Place meat into gallon-size Ziploc bags.
5. Pour sauce over meat; freeze until needed.
1 Thaw in refrigerator; pour contents into slow cooker and cook on LOW heat for 8 hours.
2 Remove pork, Pull meat apart with fork, taking off fat, return meat to Crockpot
3 Serve on rolls or hamburger buns.