Crockpot Lasagna Soup
Makes one bag
O Materials- gallon sized Ziploc and small Ziploc
O 24oz jar of pasta sauce
O 1 lb (about 1 ½ to 2 cups) ground Italian sausage- cooked
O 1 tsp Italian seasonings
O Sea salt and pepper to taste
O 1 15oz can (about 1 ¾ cup) of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
O 2.5oz of chopped fresh baby spinach (about 3 cups)
O 4 cups of chicken broth (add day of cooking if won’t fit in bag)
Day of cooking
O 5 uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into small pieces, or 1 ½ cup pasta of your choice
- Place all the ingredients except lasagna noodles in labeled freezer bag:
- Put noodles in small Ziploc bag and store in cabinet
- Thaw over night in fridge
- Cook for 6-8 hours on "low" setting in slow cooker.
- Add noodles and cook for an additional 30 minutes. OR cook pasta separately according to package and add to soup when ready to serve.
- Top with freshly grated mozzarella and/or Parmesan cheeses and serve with a side of garlic bread.